In The News
- October 21, 2014, Jim Cook, CEO on Buckhead Business Radio, Top Thought Leaders in Financial Markets Discussion. Listen to the broadcast.
- Six time GAMA International Master Agency Award (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014) awarded to the Top 250 financial planning firms in the world. GAMA International is the premier organization for field leaders in the financial services industry.
- Six time GAMA International First in Class Award (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010)
- Eight time GAMA International Management Management - Diamond Award (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013)
- Six time National Life Chairman's Trophy "Firm of the Year" Winner (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010)
- Two time Equity Services, Inc., Gold Winner (2006 & 2007)
- Six time Equity Services, Inc., Silver Winner (2005, 2005, 2008, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Five time President's Trophy "Most Outstanding Agency" (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2009)
- Six time Dillon Award Winner for Achievements in Retention & Recruiting (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010)
Outstanding Individual Achievements*
- 2015, May 13 - James L. Cook has been named to the Board of Trustees for the GAMA Foundation for Education and Research. Click here for press release.
- 2014 – "Top Advisor under 40" Award (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors) - John Ballon and Peter MacKenzie.**
- 2014, 2013, 2012, 2003 NFSG Excalibur Award for Top Associate - Bruce Reich, CPA, MBA
- 2014 NFSG Rookie of the Year - Dustin Mikkelsen
- 2014 Premier Producer Group – Bruce Reich, CPA, MBA; John Ballon and Nicolau Sacaquini (Platinum); Mark Janowiak, CLU, ChFC and Bert Livingston (Gold) and Stephen Carmody (Silver)
- 2014 Diamond Club – Bruce Reich, CPA, MBA; John Ballon and Nicolau Sacaquini
- 2014 President’s Club Qualifiers – John Ballon; Hillory Burkett, Jr., CFP®; Stephen Carmody; James L. Cook, ChFC, CFS; Hugh F. Hale, III; Mark Janowiak, CLU, ChFC; Bert Livingston; Craig P. MacKenzie; Dustin Mikkelsen; Bruce Reich, CPA, MBA; Nicolau Sacaquini; Daniel Soud, CLU; Curt Spinney, CFP®; Harvey E. Varnadoe, Jr. and Mark Vosk, CFS, ChFC
New Designations and Registrations
2015 Debbie Dorman passed the test to become an Investment Adviser Representative.
*Awards are based on sales criteria.
** Recognizes excellence and achievement in the insurance and financial services fields measuring business production, years in business, and community involvement for professionals 40 years of age and younger.